Friday, March 13, 2009

green eggs and ham

THE BATHROOM BLOG
with Barry Dingle

My poop was scary today. It was green.

Not the dark forest green stuff that churns out when you're ill. I'm talking about the neon nuclear variety.

This particular dump looked like what I imagine radioactive waste to look like. It was like a Kermit the Frog's hand holding a piece of Kryptonite. I mean this shit was glowing.

I don't know what I ate but I have a strong feeling it is going to help today's poop survive in the hard knock sewers of Los Angeles and possibly begin to fight crime in the stank underbelly of the city. Who knows, maybe it will be a superhero among the other mere mortal poops. We can only pray that this is the case.

My poop was green today. Maybe St. Patrick's Day came early. Or maybe my butthole is Krypton.

3.13.09

No comments:

Post a Comment